Tiny House Project – Odyssey Leadership Academy
Sold for: $44898.00[19 Bids]
Reserve: [Met]Winner: ag*08*ag
- Auction closed
- Bidding Over
- First Bid: 1 year ago
- Last Bid: 8 months ago
- Shipping: n/a
- Payment: Instructions to follow
Tiny Tudor was built under the oversight of general contractor Turner & Son Homes, an Oklahoma homebuilder since 1964. Licensed electricians and plumbers ran the utilities and installed fixtures. Professionals volunteered time to install the roof, flooring, counter tops, glass shower/mirror, cabinets, door and some of the framing, interior and exterior siding. Students, parents and members of the community who wanted to see this project succeed built the rest of the house. Please view our photo gallery and visit the construction section of our web site to see how the house was constructed and the quality of materials used.
Terms and Conditions:
• The winner of the tiny house auction receives title to the trailer. Oklahoma law does not require a tag for the trailer.
• When the title is transferred, the auction winner accepts the tiny house as is. However, some appliances may include a manufacturer warranty.
• Those who volunteered to build or donate items are not responsible for any future concerns of the owner. Volunteers are released from all liability.
• Any decorative items in the tiny house are for staging purposes only and will be removed before ownership is transferred.
• Auction winner takes possession of the tiny house after an open house tour of donor locations is complete. The tour schedule will begin upon completion of construction and last approximately 2 weeks. These dates will be posted immediately upon the finalization of construction.
• The auction begins November 27, 2016 and ends at noon May 3, 2017.
A bid received within 10 minutes of the end of the auction extends the bidding time by 10 minutes until a full 10 minutes passes between bids. The highest bidder at that time is the winner of Tiny Tudor.
The winner has 24 hours to deliver the promised funds. Payment will be made in two parts. 1) The fair market value of the house, and 2) the balance of the bid will be a tax-deductible donation to Odyssey Leadership Academy. Title will be transferred to the winner after payment is received and confirmed.
If, for any reason, payment is not delivered within 24-hours the second highest bid will be the recipient of the house and have 24-hours to deliver payment.
Questions? Call: 405-513-1267.